Your Booking Request Has Been Received You will receive an email shortly to confirm your trip. We look forward to your visit!
All bookings require a 20% deposit to confirm the trip. The remaining 80% can be paid in person at the dock to the Captain upon arrival. Cancellations more than 7 days prior to the trip will be refunded in full. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the confirmed trip date will forfeit your deposit at the discretion of Time Off Charters.